BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS
Welcome!

Monday, June 20, 2011

A Song to be Sung

The song I have chosen today comes from a British Goddess we all love. This is my favorite song from her newest album "21".


"Set Fire to the Rain" by Adele

Sometimes I wish that I could have more than one Fashion Picks of the Day because I am constantly finding more and more cute vintage things that I want to show all of you! So I have decided to share a few other finds  on this post... I hope you guys don't mind. ;)

Here is one that I found on a shop called Ninth Avenue Vintage. (this one is also on etsy.com) I love the carefree flowy-ness of the blouse... totally something I would wear to the beach with some shorts or capris!


Here's the link

The next one is from the same shop, and it is a vintage dress with an adorable floral pattern.


Here's the link:


Well anywhoooo, I hope you enjoyed my fashion finds. Enjoy this wonderful summer afternoon... filled with Adele of course! :)

Much Love, 

Ash and Sam


No comments:

Post a Comment