BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS
Welcome!

Tuesday, June 21, 2011

A Rose By Any Other Name

....Would smell just as sweet.

"Falling in love consists merely in uncorking the imagination and bottling the common sense." -Helen Rowland



Wouldn't life be so much more pleasant if we all talked in poetry?  I think that's why I love listening to French people talk (and also why I love speaking in French)... because it sounds like they are always reciting a delicate rose-scented love poem.

Today, Ashley described her word as being "tasty" when I said that it didn't really go along with the theme of our post. But, nevertheless, I shall post her word.

fiendish (adj)-diabolically cruel and wicked

I guess this word can relate greatly to the theme of love (gone awry) ... for those of us who have had less than stellar experiences in this particular subject.

Much Love,

Ash and Sam

No comments:

Post a Comment