BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS
Welcome!

Wednesday, June 22, 2011

English Breakfast

Good Morning... that is what it says across the big white coffee mug that I am drinking out of. I can still see the steam rising out of the English Breakfast tea... sugar and milk of course. (What kind of Brit would I be if I didn't put milk and sugar in my tea?) I'm sure my England born great-grandfather, Cyril English, would be proud.

Like most little girls, I grew up having little tea parties with my grandma... sometimes dragging my dad into my room to drink some make believe Earl Grey. Now that I am all grown up, I still enjoy the occasional tea party. Real ones of course.

Today's fashion find reminds me of a grown up tea party, with a childish twist. It's a vintage 1950's full bodied dress with a gorgeous floral pattern that matches a spring garden. If this dress doesn't make you want to sit down to some Earl Grey and crumpets, I'm not sure what will.

Make sure to check it out!

Much Love,

Ash and Sam

1 comment:

  1. That is such a gorgeous dress!!!

    Now I gotta go make some mint tea ;)

    Lauralee

    ReplyDelete