BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS
Welcome!

Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Coffee and Wii Mario Kart

Good Morning Everyone,

Ashley and I are here at our older sister's house watching our adorable nephews. (I don't remember ever willingly getting up this early). Austin, our oldest nephew, immediately started playing Mario Kart on the Wii. I, on the other hand, am curled up in the recliner, smelling the coffee coming from the kitchen, yet I am too lazy to go pour myself a cup. Well, enough with our boring lives... let's get to the fashion pick of the day!

Today I went with something a little different, yet of course still sticking to our vintage roots. I found it on the same site as usual, etsy.com. Like I have said before, it's a great place to go if you are looking for authentic vintage clothing and accessories. There are also a lot of great patterns and fabrics that some shop owners carry. The shop owner today is Bethlesvintage, and I knew I wanted this headscarf to be our fashion pick of the day.

Here's the link:

This makes me want to go take a ride in an old convertible with the top down! Sometimes I wish it was still 1955. Hmm. Oh well.

Anyway, there is more to come today, so stay tuned. :)

Much Love,
Ash and Sam

No comments:

Post a Comment