BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS
Welcome!

Monday, June 20, 2011

Apologies, Apologies

Hello Everyone!

So sorry for skimping out on the posts yesterday. Ashley and I were really busy with getting our room cleaned and all put together! You gotta do what you gotta do, right?

So I will start off the day like I usually do, with our fashion pick of the day. Aren't you just so excited? Maybe not. But I am going to show it to you anyways. This dress came from a shop on the site www.etsy.com. (A great site to go on when you want to find a huge variety of real vintage clothing and accessories) It's a 1960's style floral party dress. I fell in love with it because you can really see the age in it, but it is still beautiful and definitely party-ready. The shop is called TheVintageStudio. I'm sure you will love what she has on there as much as Ashley and I do. :) The shop owner has many more true-vintage dresses... needless to say, it was hard to choose just one.


Here's the link:

I just thought that I would announce that Ashley and I are taking a visit to San Francisco, the city that I (Sammi) am originally from, this weekend. For those of you who have been reading, we would love to hear some input on what we should see, what to eat, and what to do in the Foggy City. Plus, we need followers! So if you read this, please....please follow!!

Much Love,
Ash and Sam


2 comments:

  1. Hello! Found you through Etsy blogger group. You guys have a really nice blog! I love that dress, it looks gorgeous!! Will for sure keep following this blog and checking for updates :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm glad you like it! We've been working hard so that means a lot! Haha

    ReplyDelete