BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS
Welcome!

Thursday, December 1, 2011

And alas, there is life after coma.

Could it be?

Truly?

That we are back? For good this time?

I was shocked/ horrified when I saw my last post was in July. It's now the first of December. I went from Summer to the Holiday season without writing! How could I??

Well, I'm here to tell you that I am back. WE are back. It's hard to believe that last time I typed on this blog, the sun was still scorching and I was struggling to keep myself from overheating. Now, my feet are frozen and I spend the day in a fleece blanket. To all those who followed us, I apologize for the absence. I hope that everyone hasn't pulled the plug on us yet... there was still life to be had in our humble blog!

I promise that more posts are yet to come... music and fashion to ease your ears and eyes!

No comments:

Post a Comment